Public Sector Customer Services Forum
PSCSF is an on and offline community of customer services practitioners in the Public Sector. The community's membership comes from:
* Local Authorities
* Housing Associations
* NHS Trusts
* "Blue Light Services"
and other organisations in the Public Sector with a customer services and/or contact centre function.
The forum looks at technologies, management issues and best practice across the Public Sector
(t) 0161 408 7410
(m) 07816 830221
NORTH WEST LocalGov Digital Transformation Senior Management Meet-up
Thursday October 5th 2017
35-39 Oldham St, Manchester M1 1JG
Attendee Feedback from the London & SE Meet-up:
“Overall – absolutely brilliant.Lots to like eg venue, provider stalls, break out groups, table discussions, and completely engaging, relevant and useful presentations.” – Head of Income, Involvement & Improvement, Brighton & Hove City Council
“An absolutely excellent day. The right size, ensuring a positive mix of delegates and exhibitors, and really good presentations, all of which were very relevant and compelling – some having delivered significant achievements already and some just starting out. The best conference I have attended for a very long time!” – Head of Commissioning & Customer Contact, Swale BC
“Enjoyed it. Networking and sharing information and journeys – would be helpful to have a few more attending.” – Head of Customer Service, RB Windsor & Maidenhead
The Public Sector Customer Services Forum (www.pscsf.org.uk) have been running a number of free Unconferences under the moniker of#channelshiftcamp up and down the country focusing on the topics of Channel Shift and Digital Transformation.
These events have been open to all roles but it has been identified that there would be some merit in running some Digital Transformation Strategy Forums for Heads of Service/Directors and those leading Digital Strategies at their organisations, where there can be high level networking, discussions and opportunity to develop some potential solutions to support them on delivering their objectives.
The day will consist of the following:
- Innovation sharing presentations from Senior Management who are delivering successful Channel Shift & Digital Transformation activities.
- Solution Crowdsourcing: a series of roundtables to “crowdsource” potential solutions to shared issues/problems submitted by attendees prior to the event
- Unconference Sessions from ideas presented prior to the event but also derived from the content from the morning sessions
Topics to be covered include:
- Robotic Process Automation v. APIs
- The Role of Artificial Intelligence in Local Gov Service Delivery
- The Back Office – where the REAL savings live
- Systems Integration - is it really Difficult & Expensive
- Designing Services around User Needs
- Local Government as a Platform
- Digital Inclusion Innovations
October 05, 2017 09:30 - 16:15 (GMT +00:00 UTC)
.ics file (Apple's iCal & others)
35-39 Oldham St,